Follow the checklist below for essential items that you should ensure are in place when you begin your studies every term:
- Complete the Returning Student Form found on the website. By completing this form you will be requesting that your Letter(s) of Accommodation are released for the term.
- It is strongly recommended that you connect with your Accessibility Consultant early in each new term to update or make any changes needed to your accommodation plan.
- Apply for OSAP and check off that you are a student with a disability.
- Make the appropriate arrangements with the Adaptive Technology Technician to ensure all technology is in place before classes commence.
- If you require textbooks in alternate format, complete the Textbook Request Form as soon as your books have been listed. Booklists can be found on the bookstore’s website
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Consider introducing yourself to your professor(s) in person or over email during the first weeks of the term.
Check your NIPISSING EMAIL ACCOUNT frequently for important information from Student Accessibility Services.
- Memory Aid Policy
- Memory Aid Checklist
- Disability-Related Absences
- Extensions on Assignments Policy
- Deferral of Tests and Exams