Steps to accessing your E-Mail account through “MY NIPISSING”:
- Enter the Nipissing University home page address in your web browser: www.nipissingu.ca or to go directly to “My Nipissing” //my.nipissingu.ca.
- From nipissingu.ca click on “My Nipissing”.
- Enter your username (no spaces and case sensitive). Your username is the first letter of your last name (i.e. Jones = j) plus the seven (7) digits of your student number. If you experience difficulty, please contact the Alumni Relations Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 705.474.3450, ext. 4573.
- Enter your password. If you have not previously accessed “My Nipissing” your password will be your date of birth in the format *Mmmddyyyy*. (i.e. March 3, 1983 would be Mar031983 with the first letter of the month a capital letter.) If you have forgotten your password please call 705.474.3450 ext 4342 and speak to Technology Services Help Desk to reset it.
- Click on the *WebAdvisor* tab then *Launch WebAdvisor*.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- To access your Nipissing Alumni email account select the My Nipissing browser window (it will still be open on your task bar, if not simply browse back into the My Nipissing portal and log back in) and select the "Email" tab. If this is your first entry into your email you will need to activate your account.
Click on the link *“logging into Google Mail for the first time”* and read the instructions. Once you have read the instructions click the back button or the "E-mail" tab again and click the "Launch Google Mail" link to begin the activation process.
Once you have activated your email you will not be required to enter this again. **
If you have any questions, please contact Alumni Relations at email@example.com or 705.474.3450, ext. 4573.